APEX exists to give structure and specialty-centric, value-based contracting vehicles to specialists in a way that does not exist with traditional ACO networks.
APEX aligns physicians across specialties and geographies to be able to serve large and diverse payor populations. Armed with real-time episode information, these ‘connected’ specialists can use their unique decision leverage to create improvements in every facet of health care delivery from clinical improvement to financial efficiency and administrative simplification. Through APEX, our goals are to:
- Build a large, diverse and geographically dense network that generates strategic attraction from payors, benefit consultants, employers, coalitions and suppliers of all physician support services
- Collaborate on patient tracking and population impact data that comes together immediately, 6 months faster and more complete than payor data
From the base of informatic strength APEX physicians may:
- Earn money from suppliers, via the Performance Informatics (PI) program, who purchase peer comparative performance data as they position to win your business
- Aggregate information on supplier performance for each supply chain in your region
- Build a marketing story to payors, consultants, employers and their coalitions that will align the physicians for increased payment, faster payment and reduced admin expense